Saturday, December 19, 2009

Young Virgins In The Shower>young Could This Lead To Pregnancy? It's A Longshot, But... *caution, Crass*?

Could this lead to pregnancy? It's a longshot, but... *caution, crass*? - young virgins in the shower>young

My bf and I were close enough lately, but technically still a virgin, we are not happy to go, so I do not go on the pill. A couple of days, things are a little out of hand, and he ejaculates in my stomach. I immediately went to the shower, and while I was in the shower, shouting something like eight 'is exactly the point, (not to be the sperm) to be rent. " That made me afraid. Can I become pregnant, the sperm are actually in touch with my soldiers, while in the shower? We are very young and stupid of us (19), which is new, and with all the hype over teen pregnancy, I can not resist a little paranoid. Here are the facts:

- The penetration is not complete, only oral sex
- The sperm over my navel, I washed with soap, even if the water could go some
- I'm on the pill
- That was over 7 days after my last period

I'm going to take a test just in case, he would, but a perspective of experience ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment