Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Throat Infection Bug With Rash Sick W/ Throat Infection For A Week, On Antibiotics, Throwing Up, Low Body Temperature-96.8 Degrees. Any Ideas

Sick w/ throat infection for a week, on antibiotics, throwing up, low body temperature-96.8 degrees. Any ideas - throat infection bug with rash

I am 23 years old. I was a week sick. It started with a sore throat, difficulty swallowing, and a bad cough. It is not strep, but I am now on antibiotics to treat and manage it all. It seems in the city. I started to feel stomach pain, and finally up this morning. Normally, the body begins with a fever to fight infections, now, is not it? What bothers me is that the beginning of my body temperature was 97.1 degrees, but now I keep a reading of 96.8 degrees. All others with this error is always a fever. Is it normal that my temperature is so low?

0 comments:

Post a Comment