Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pc Power Cord PC Blowing Power Cord Fuse?

PC blowing Power Cord Fuse? - pc power cord

I have my PC and two 650W PSU has blown it. In both cases I had plugged an extension cord to the wall, then a further extension of 6 different locations, connected by direct extension of 1st

Then I had my PC connected to a slot.
Both times have left my PC is up all night to do things, and the next day around lunch time on the PC not just look, I changed my diet on both occasions.

This time I bought a shield against power surges. A 30 € Argos Belkin book. The company that bought my PC, said she had sent a 850W power supply, instead of replacing it my 650W since the last break, and my delivery costs £ 16, which said they had a refund.

So, really, with access for the new 850W PSU (easy, you can not go wrong). While from the body for protection against overvoltages is connected to the wall, then plug the PC cable to the board surge. I began. It took about 30 seconds, the power of strange humming, then louder and cut. I replaced the head of power was the same.

I changedthe backup to the same place, the initiative has worked again.
An increase or something breaks the backup is in my power leads to the PC.

A note:
When I was a TV and a fan connected to each other on the wall in 2 different time zones, when I turned the fan on / off, fuzz television, as if lifted.

Why is this dynamic team and you break the cable from the backup?
The surge has fulfilled its task, but what is the source of standing waves, and how can I avoid this?

PS, we are also many other PC / TV usage in the house, never been shot or broken. It's just my computer / my room from the looks of it.

Plz help!

PS I'm in London, United Kingdom (British) live in a house. So, my voltage / power is by someone else that can be anywhere in America, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment