Monday, December 14, 2009

Jumping Jack Cooler Rack Is My Workout Good Enough To Lose Weight?

Is my workout good enough to lose weight? - jumping jack cooler rack

Basically, I work very easy Equiptment no gym, no bus, no Equiptment general. every day or every two days (depending on what I CAPM) is the follow a training program. in does, because I'm 146 pounds and 5'4 IM. Anyone who is overweight and not all muscle. I weighed 130 in the past year, and I used to thin. I have no health problems, but want to get into a healthy weight before the summer. my goal is 120 in the summer.
Heres my plan
100 jumps (daily)
Up and down stairs 20 times
50 squats
10 knee bends
is out of the room several times published
Stairs
and 20 for the cooling system with single jumps
how quickly these exercises, you think he can throw 26 pounds on

0 comments:

Post a Comment