Friday, February 19, 2010

Ontario License After G Motorcycle License Between Florida And Canada? Best Course Of Action?

Motorcycle license between Florida and Canada? best course of action? - ontario license after g

I'm 19 and planning a move away from home in Florida, living, employment and housing, are planned, but I wanted a bike instead of cars there are now only one class of license G Ontario cars for smooth operation, I learned that if I put in my G license in Florida gave me the equivalent to driving a car there, but if I can get an M2 license in Canada to be converted into a stock motorcycle endorsement in Florida?

I am a U.S. citizen born Canadian citizen and immigration.

I will only go back home, but I do not want a car

The M2 license in Canada may allow a student in a certain sense,

That a full license that driving is allowed on the highway at any time, however, you must have a complete listEly zero blood-alcohol --

To obtain a license from Canada to take a written exam to your M1 with which you go on a road 80 km / h (50 mph), which provides a time and you should have a value of zero to blood Alcohol preserved.

run after a minimum of 60 days a test for the M2, if you do you spend your M2, which can travel on any road, if you have a zero blood alcohol content.

after 2 years you can test the class M, which is their full unrestricted license.


I'm not 100% clear on the licensing requirements in Florida, but always with the above facts, what is my best option?


Thank you in advance, thank you: D

pending worldwide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment