Thursday, February 4, 2010

Buy Japanese Soaking Tub Where Can I Buy Japanese Clothing Here In America For A Low Price,using A Visa Or Master Card?

Where can I buy japanese clothing here in america for a low price,using a visa or master card? - buy japanese soaking tub

I try some of the h.NAOTO and type of pot revenge sex buy things and can never cause the prices are so high, and the site is in Japanese. The most of them are still in use PayPal or sold only to children in Europe (wrongly of course). Please help!

2 comments:

canada_i... said...

I do not know exactly what you want, but there are two sites that I know of:

www.yesasia.com
www.yesstyle.com
YesStyle more clothes than YesAsia.
Sorry, can also be very expensive for certain products because they comprise a virtual monopoly on English websites, the clothing from Asia to America, is even more difficult for me to find things because I'm a nice girl, and not too late I think trying to get clothes from Asian men.
I agree that it is totally unfair that almost every city in the U.S. I think that will be delivered, there are so many things that I tried to buy it, but only in Canada that refuses to submit to the United States. Insects that only the devil out of me.

Kuromi said...

You can try the site with Google Translator .....( cuz maybe the translation does not translate very well)
http://translate.google.com/translate_t #

It is much more expensive if you order in Japan and have it shipped here.

Only in Europe? I agree, is unfair. TT

I assume you are waiting for some items for sale?
I do not know what to do with Paypal Tho ...

Post a Comment