Sunday, February 14, 2010

Watch Pinky Da Body Rate Dis Freestyle, 1-10,hard Body?

Rate dis freestyle, 1-10,hard body? - watch pinky da body

Blue Key charger red
same color of Obama
always in the block, while in Smokin Marawan
shawty say that my D! ck and give an anaconda
***** I have a name that gives the brain Wanda gud
Drag the same color gives Wanda Hummer
***** Amanda has a name, when I go to Atlanta
ND seat black and white panda
My chain is bann bandannas, my diamonds so sunny
troipicana my little finger looks so delicious
Pull-up the same star burst of color Hummer
yes, I drank a little thin always Thurstan
SpongeBob my chain of my Clock Patrick ND
Cause I Play Wit ***** is the automatic

6 comments:

lil Stephen Escobar said...

Blue and red, like Obama Charger

***** You are color blind LMAO

EDIT: I'm voting

-2/10 (You owe me 2 points)

John Cena said...

Whether you are fighting or spitting My discipline is Unforgiven
Do you have a backup on the defensive
A hymn ***- kickin
Weight, or cock, prison camp to ransom
A microphone phantom power
Teams on the ground, this new joint fight --
How broken a needle to show the boys missin '
We dominated the conference with the offensive
Nonsense, my song hits
Get your reinforcements
We knocked and hit hard quickly Duckin "billets
Bare knuckle fighting, what do you suggest, the lifeless
Never outlive you have forgotten, such as Alzheimer
Two face rappers walk with four rings
The poet passed Legends Veterans
My incisors is like a snake biting through your one liners
New Deadman Inc., and over so you famous
Takeover of the Earth and still kicking in Uranus

▌♥ɐɯɯı ɹɐʇs♥ ımma sʇarr▌ said...

8 / 10 iTS Guud purty:)


MINA awnser any1? Http: / / / answers.yahoo.com question / index; _ylt = AiJiD6C7XbKFjDmJasclKKbsy6IX; _ylv = 3? Qid = 20091231142014AA8aUAg

Dalena&E... said...

LOL
Marawan

831_toke... said...

ZERO

soultake... said...

its good. achieve a higher degree of human vocab not multinationals and rhymes are rhymes

Post a Comment