Monday, February 15, 2010

Arcade Armor Fighting Breasts Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me Find A Certain Fighting Arcade Game? Please See Details.?

Is there anyone who can help me find a certain fighting arcade game? please see details.? - arcade armor fighting breasts

It was an arcade fighting game, I usually play against a couple of years in the pedestrian zone. I do not know the name but I remember what the characters looked. One was a genius looks in pink, with black hair and missed the other was a blonde woman with silver armor and the game when his head on a stick and start to count, would be covered up what you pursue. Anyone who knows this game, please let me know! Thank you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This game is Mortal Kombat and watched the genius girl with black hair thats Melee

Post a Comment